1. Zhou Y, Yang Y, Liu G, He G, Liu W*. 2020. Adsorption mechanism of cadmium on microplastics and their desorption behavior in sediment and gut environments: The roles of water pH, lead ions, natural organic matter and phenanthrene. Water Research, 184: 116209.
2. Ma L, Jiang X, Liu G, Yao L, Liu W*, Pan Y, Zuo Y. 2020. Environmental factors and microbial diversity and abundance jointly regulate soil nitrogen and carbon biogeochemical processes in Tibetan wetlands. Environmental Science & Technology, 54: 3267–3277.
3. Yang Y, Li Z, Song W, Du L, Ye C, Zhao B, Liu W*, Deng D, Pan Y, Lin H, Cao X. 2019. Metagenomic insights into the abundance and composition of resistance genes in aquatic environments: Influence of stratification and geography. Environment International, 127: 371–380.
4. Yang Y, Liu G, Song W, Ye C, Lin H, Li Z, Liu W*. 2019. Plastics in the marine environment are reservoirs for antibiotic and metal resistance genes. Environment International, 123: 79–86.
5. Yang Y, Liu G, Ye C, Liu W*. 2019. Bacterial community and climate change implication affected the diversity and abundance of antibiotic resistance genes in wetlands on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Journal of hazardous materials, 361: 283–293.
6. Liu W, Jiang X, Zhang Q, Li F, Liu G. 2018. Has submerged vegetation loss altered sediment denitrification, N2O production and denitrifying microbial communities in subtropical lakes? Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 32: 1195–1207.
7. Liu W, Yao L, Jiang X, Guo L, Cheng X, Liu G. 2018. Sediment denitrification in Yangtze lakes is mainly influenced by environmental conditions but not biological communities. Science of the Total Environment, 616-617: 978–987.
8. Xiong Z, Guo L, Zhang Q, Liu G, Liu W*. 2017. Edaphic conditions regulate denitrification directly and indirectly by altering denitrifier abundance in wetlands along the Han River, China. Environmental Science & Technology, 51: 5483–5491.
9. Liu W, Wang Z, Zhang Q, Cheng X, Lu J, Liu G. 2015. Sediment denitrification and nitrous oxide production in Chinese plateau lakes with varying watershed land uses. Biogeochemistry, 123: 379–390.
10. Liu W, Liu G, Liu H, Song Y, Zhang Q. 2013. Subtropical reservoir shorelines have reduced plant species and functional richness compared with adjacent riparian wetlands. Environmental Research Letters, 8: 044007.