1. Zhang CY, Zhang Q, Zhong CH, Guo MQ*. Volatile fingerprints and biomarkers of three representative kiwifruit cultivars obtained by headspace solid-phase microextraction gas chromatography mass spectrometry and chemometrics, Food Chemistry, 2019,271, 211–215
2.Chen GL, MX Fan, Wu JL, Li N, Guo MQ*. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties of flavonoids from lotus plumule，Food Chemistry, under revision, Ref: FOODCHEM-D-18-02908
3. Chen GL, Zhu MZ, Guo MQ*. Research Advances in Traditional and Modern Use of Nelumbonucifera Phytochemicals, Health Promoting Activities and Beyond, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, under revision, manuscript ID BFSN-2018-3689
4. Zhang CY, Li MH, Chen GL, Guo MQ*. Method development and verification for the determination of antimicrobial activity of natural products using headspace analysis of metabolic carbon dioxide, submitted to Analytical Chemistry, 2018
5. Chen GL,Guo MQ *. Rapid re-evaluation of bioactive saponins from Paris polyphylla using affinity ultrafiltration-LC/MS with multiple drug targets, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 2018, 434, 87–92.
6.Bian X, Li N, Tan B, Sun B, Guo MQ, G Huang, L Fu, WLW Hsiao, L Liu, JL Wu. Polarity-Tuning Derivatization-LC-MS Approach for Probing Global Carboxyl-Containing Metabolites in Colorectal Cancer，Anal Chem. 2018，90(19):11210-11215.
7. Li X,Qiu Z, Jin Q, Chen G, Guo MQ*. Cell Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis in HT-29 Cells Induced by Dichloromethane Fraction FromToddaliaasiatica (L.) Lam. Front Pharmacol. 2018, 9:629.
8.Chen G, Huang BX, Guo MQ*. Current advances in screening for bioactive components from medicinal plants by affinity ultrafiltration mass spectrometry. Phytochem Anal. 2018, 29(4):375-386.
9.Chen G, Wu J, Li N, Guo MQ*. Screening for anti-proliferative and anti-inflammatory components from Rhamnusdavurica Pall. using bio-affinity ultrafiltration with multiple drug targets. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2018, 410(15):3587-3595.
10. Guo MQ*. Advances in mass spectrometry techniques applicable to phytochemical analysis.Phytochem Anal., 2018, 29(4):329-330.
11. Zhu MZ, Chen GL, Wu JL, Li N, Liu ZH, Guo MQ*.Recent development in mass spectrometry and its hyphenated techniques for the analysis of medicinal plants. Phytochem Anal.， 2018, 29(4):365-374
12. WY Gu, MX Liu, BQ Sun, MQ Guo, JL Wu, N Li. Profiling of polyunsaturated fatty acids in human serum using off-line and on-line solid phase extraction-nano-liquid chromatography-quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2018, 1537:141-146
13. GL Chen, MQ Guo*. Screening for Natural Inhibitors of Topoisomerases I from Rhamnusdavurica by Affinity Ultrafiltration and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.Front Plant Sci. 2017, 8:1521. (*Corresponding author)
14. GLChen, YQTian, JL Wu, N. Li, MQ Guo*.Antiproliferative activity against HT-29 and Hep G2 cells of Amaryllidaceae alkaloids from Lycorisradiatatargeted on topoisomerase I, Scientific reports, 2016, 6,38284
15.YQTian, CY Zhang, MQ Guo*. Comparative study on alkaloids and their anti-proliferative activities from three Zanthoxylum species.BMC Complement Altern Med.,2017,12,17(1):460
16.GL Chen, MQ Guo *.Rapid Screening for α-Glucosidase Inhibitors from Gymnemasylvestre by Affinity Ultrafiltration-HPLC-MS. Front Pharmacol. 2017, 8:228.
17. MZ Zhu, N Li, YT Wang, N Liu, MQ Guo, BQ Sun, H Zhou, L Liu, JL Wu. Acid/Salt/pH Gradient Improved Resolution and Sensitivity in Proteomics Study Using 2D SCX-RP LC-MS. J Proteome Res. 2017,16(9),3470-3475.
18. Y Zhuo, JL Wu, X Yan, MQ Guo, N Liu, H Zhou, L Liu, Li N. Strategy for Hepatotoxicity Prediction Induced by Drug Reactive Metabolites Using Human Liver Microsome and Online 2D-Nano-LC-MS Analysis. Anal Chem. 2017, 89(24):13167-13175
19. FD Saleri, GL Chen, X Li, MQ Guo*. Comparative Analysis of Saponins from Different Phytolaccaceae Species and Their Antiproliferative Activities. Molecules. 2017, 22(7). pii: E1077.
20. CY Zhang,MQ Guo*. Analysis and Differentiation of the Volatile Compounds in Red and White Wines Using Desiccated Headspace Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Chemometrics, Food Analytical Methods, , 2017, 1-7
21. MZ Zhu, T Liu, CY Zhang, MQ Guo*. Flavonoids of Lotus (Nelumbonucifera) Seed Embryos and Their Antioxidant Potential. J Food Sci. 2017, 82(8):1834-1841.
22. CY Zhang, MQ Guo*. Solvent-saturated solid matrix technique for increasing the efficiency of headspace extraction of volatiles. J Chromatogr A.2017, 1511:9-14.
23. J Ding, XT Luo, YR Yao, HM Xiao, MQ Guo*. Investigation of changes in endocannabinoids and N-acylethanolamides in biofluids, and their correlations with female infertility. J Chromatogr A. 2017,1509:16-25
24.T Liu, MZ Zhu, CY Zhang, and MQ Guo*.Quantitative Analysis and Comparison of Flavonoids in Lotus Plumules of Four Representative Lotus Cultivars, J. Spectroscopy 2017 , Article ID 7124354, 9 pages
25. H Ma, G Chen, MQ Guo*. Mass spectrometry (MS)-based translational proteomics for biomarker discovery and application in colorectal cancer, Proteomics Clin Appl., 2016,10, 503-515.
26.CY Zhang, Q Zhang, CH Zhong, MQ Guo*. Analysis of volatile compounds responsible for kiwifruit aroma by desiccated headspace gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. J.Chromatogr. A. 2016,1440:255-259.
27. Y Liang, J-L Wu, X Li, MQ Guo, etc. Anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory new vakognavine-type alkaloid from the roots ofAconitum carmichaelii, Tetrahedron Letters, 2016，57(52), 5881-5884.
28. MZ Zhu, T Liu, MQ Guo*.Current Advances in the Metabolomics Study on Lotus Seeds. Front Plant Sci. 2016, 7, 891.
29. YQ Tian, GWHu, MQ Guo*. Components and Anti-Hep G2 Activity Comparison of Lycopodium Alkaloids from Four Geographic Origins. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016, Article ID 4631843.
30. G.Chen; X.Li; F.Saleri; MQ Guo*.Analysis of Flavonoids in Rhamnusdavurica and Its Antiproliferative Activities. Molecules,2016, 21, 1275.
31.GL Chen,YQ Tian, MQ Guo *. Screening for Inhibitors of Topoisomerase I from Lycorisradiata Using Ultrafiltration and Liquid Chromatography Coupled to Mass Spectrometry. Rapid communication in mass spectrometry, 2016 (S),95-99.
32.Z Xia, MQ Guo #, H Liu, et. al. CBP-dependent Wnt/β-catenin signaling is crucial in regulation of MDR1 transcription. Current Cancer Drug Targets, 2015; 15(6):519-532.(# Co-1st author)
33.YQTian, CY Zhang, MQ Guo*. Comparative Analysis of Amaryllidaceae Alkaloids from Three Lycoris Species, Molecules, 2015, 20(12), 21854-21869.
34. MZ Zhu, X Dong,MQ Guo*. Phenolic Profiling of Duchesneaindica Combining Macroporous Resin Chromatography (MRC) with HPLC-ESI-MS/MS and ESI-IT-MS, Molecules, 2015, 20(12), 22463-22475.
35.MZ Zhu,W Wu; LL Jiao, PFYang, MQ Guo*. Analysis of Flavonoids in Lotus (Nelumbonucifera) Leaves and Their Antioxidant Activity Using Macroporous Resin Chromatography Coupled with LC-MS/MS and Antioxidant Biochemical Assays, Molecules, 2015, 20(6), 10553-10565.
36. YZ Liu, MQ Guo*. Studies on Transition Metal-Quercetin Complexes Using Electrospray Ionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Molecules,2015, 20(5), 8583-8594.
37. YZ Liu, MQ Guo*. Chemical proteomic strategies for the discovery and development of anticancer drugs, Proteomics, 2014, 14, 399-411
38. MQ Guo*, B Huang*. Integration of phosphoproteomic, chemical, and biological strategies for the functional analysis of targeted protein phosphorylation, Proteomics, 2013, 13(3-4), 424-437.
39.MQ Guo. Recent Advances of Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) Analysis in the Omics Era, Current Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 8, 1-66 (Guest Editor).
40. H Ma, MQ Guo#, Shan B, Z Xia. Targeted functional analysis of p300 activator in Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway using phosphoproteomic and biochemical approaches. J.Proteomics, 2012, 2601-2610. (# Co-1st author)
41. MQ Guo, Z Xia, H Ma, Functional phosphosite screening for targeted protein-protein interactions by combining phosphoproteomics strategies and mammalian two-hybrid assays. Mol. Biosyst., 2011, 7, 1838-1841.
42.Z Xia, MQ Guo#, H Ma, Functional analysis of novel phosphorylation sites of CREB-binding protein using mass spectrometry and mammalian two-hybrid assay. Proteomics, 2011, 11, 3444-3451. (#Co-1st author)
43. MQ Guo, B Huang, Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) Based Strategies for Quantitative Phosphoproteomics, Current Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 8, 3-21( Invited review).
44.MQ Guo, and HY Kim, Conformation changes of Akt1 activation probed by amide H/D exchange and nano-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom.,2009, 23 (13), 1885-1891.
45. MQ Guo, L Zhang, ZQ Liu, Analysis of Saponins from Leaves of Aralia Elata by Liquid Chromatography and Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Anal. Sci., 2009, 25, 753-758
46.MQ Guo, L Stocket, M Akbar, and HY Kim. Neuronal Specific Increase in Phosphatidylserine by Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), J. Mol. Neurosci., 2007, 33 (1), 67-73
47. MQ Guo, FR Song, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu. Characterization of TriterpenoidSaponin Mixture in Crude Extracts from Leaves of AcanthopanaxSenticosus Harms by Saponin Structural Correlations and Mass Spectrometry, Anal. Chim. Acta, 2006, 557, 198-2003
48. DJ Jang, MQ Guo, et al. Proteomic and Biochemical Studies of Calcium- and Phosphorylation-dependent Calmodulin Complexes in Mammalian Cells, J. Proteome. Res., 2007,6 (9), 3718-3728
49. L Stockert, MQ Guo, M Akbar; HY Kim. Neuronal phosphatidylserine accumulation modulated by docosahexaenoic acid and PSSI and PSS2 gene silencing, J. Mol. Neurosci., 2007, 33 (1),140
50.W Kim, MQ Guo, et al. Microfabricated monolithic multinozzle emitters for nano-electrospray mass spectrometry, Anal. Chem., 2007, 79(10), 3703-3707
51.QX Xu, L Li, H Yue, ZQ Liu, MQ Guo, SY Liu. Detection and characterization of non-covalent complex between lappaconitine and beta-cyclodextrin by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry, Chin. Chem. Lett., 2006, 17(1), 65-68
52.DW Wang, ZQ Liu, MQ Guo, and SY Liu, Structural elucidation and identification of alkaloids in Rhizome Coptidis by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry, J. Mass Spectrom., 2004, 39, 1356-1365
53.MQ Guo, SQ Zhang, FR Song, DW Wang, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu. Study on the Non-covalent Complexes between Oleanolic acid and Cyclodextrins Using Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry, J. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 38,723-731
54. ML Chen, FR Song, MQ Guo, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Analysis of Flavonoid Constituents from Leaves of AcanthopanaxSenticosus Harms by Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom.,2002, 16, 264~271
55. MQ Guo, FR Song, ML Chen, Y Bai, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu,Study of Oligosaccharides from AcanthopanaxSenticosus Harms by Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Chem. J. Chin. Univ., 2003, 24(9), 1577-1581
56.MQ Guo, FR Song, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Rapid Analysis of Eleutherosides by Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Chin. J. Anal. Chem., 2003, 31(4), 476-480
57.MQ Guo, FR Song, ML Chen, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Determination of total saponins from the leaves of AcanthopanaxSenticosus Harms by UV spectrophotometry with supersonic extraction, Chin. J. Anal. Chem., 2002, 30(2), 250
58. ML Chen, FR Song, MQ Guo, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Identification of the flavonoid constituents from leaves of AcanthopanaxSenticosus Harms, Chem. J. Chin. Univ., 2002, 23(5), 805-808
59. ML Chen, FR Song, MQ Guo, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Analysis of flavonoids from leaves of Acanthopanax Senticosus Harms, Chin. J. Anal. Chem., 2002, 30(6), 690-694
60. DW Wang, ZQ Liu, MQ Guo, Li Li, JP Xing, FR Song, and SY Liu, Studies on the Structures of Berberine and epiberberin from RhizomaCoptidis by ESI-MS, Chin. J. Anal. Chem., 2003, 31(9), 1101-1104
61.Y Bai, MQ Guo, FR Song, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Study of flavonoids from SophoraFlavescensAit. Using ESI-MS(n), Chem. J. Chin. Univ., 2004, 25(2), 284-288
62. MQ Guo, FR Song, Y Bai, ZQ Liu, and SY Liu, Rapid Analysis of A TriterpenoidSaponin Mixture from Plant Extracts by Electrospray Ionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Anal. Sci., 2002, 18(4), 481-484